Brandon Foster PhilanthropyBecause every child deserves a chance
Brandon Foster Philanthropy
As someone who was adopted as a child, Brandon Foster has a heart for children and believes every child deserves a chance to be happy, safe, nurtured and successful. It is one of his passions to enable underprivileged children to have the same opportunities and instruction that he was given, and he’s taking steps to ensure that they receive one by partnering to give hundreds of thousands of dollars to charities and organizations that benefit children, participating in fundraising events for children’s charities, and by forming relationships with other business owners that give back to their communities.
If you would like to find out how your company or organization can team up with Brandon Foster to help provide a brighter future for tomorrow’s youth click the link below!
Help Brandon give back!
Here are some of the ways Brandon Foster is giving back to the community!
1) Brandon Foster has partnered to give donations of over $550,000 to charities and organizations such as:
- Family and Children Services
- American Red Cross
- American Cancer Society
- Shriners Hospital
- Lesea Broadcasting
- St. Jude’s Hospital
- Smile Train
- Intl Fellowship of Christians and Jews
- Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Stone Canyon Elementary
2) Brandon Foster has been the top donator of $10,000 for the last five years to Family and Children Services via their fundraising event “The White Party” in Tulsa.
3) Brandon Foster has participated in fundraising initiatives for American Cancer Society via the Cattle Baron’s Ball in Tulsa.
4) Brandon Foster forms relationships with other business owners focused on giving back to the community.